8 HOUR TOUR
This Tour is very similar to the 4 hour tour but we will stop at the Famous Laduree for their sumptuous dishes and desserts. Our meeting place will be at the Louvre at 9 am and will conclude by 6 pm. We can also adjust the time to 10 am to 7 pm accordingly.
• The Opera Garnier
• The Palais Royal
• The River Seine ( we will walk along this historic and telling river ) to view such meaningful buildings as Conciergerie (where the Royal Power dwelled)
• The cathedral Notre-Dame (you will enter its spectacular interiors and truly witness a piece of France’s long history)
• The Latin Quarter (on the Left Bank near the Notre-Dame)
• The Sorbonne (University)
• The Saint Germain district (jazz haven – think the Roaring 20’s France)
• The Luxembourg Garden (a transfixating garden where the statue of liberty is)
• The Orsay Museum
• The Concorde Square
• The Champs D’ Elysee and enjoy the Truly French exquisite experience of lunch/tea at Lauderee then we will walk to the Art Du Triomphe (Napolean’s T Triumphant Arc)
We will conclude at the Sacre Coeur basilica in the north part of Paris where your guide can suggest an appropriate place to dine for your dinner.