CONDITIONS AND INSURANCE

CANCELLATION POLICY

Any change of date or content cannot be guaranteed and shall be applied subject to availability.
Any request for cancellation or change must be received by e-mail to Caroline@customparistours.com.

TERMS ARE:

2 days prior the tour, please pay 70% of the cost of the tour and the remaining 30% can be paid upon your safe arrival in Paris once you know you will be joining us.

In case you prepaid the total amount of the tour the cancellation policy is :
• Less than a 3 days cancellation 80% refund.
• 2 days prior the tour, no refund.

When we have to buy entrance tickets in advance and pay for it (Eiffel Tower, Versailles, Opera, Louvre, Moulin Rouge, etc) in case of cancellation, we will keep the amount paid for these tickets.
If a cancellation requires a refund of the amount, total or partial, the refund will be made in 2 weeks after the cancellation notice.

If the Paris has a sudden weather change we will permit one rescheduling date and time.

TRAFFIC CONDITIONS

Because of traffic conditions, We can not be held responsible if :
– our tour must be shortened
– you miss your meeting time at the destination indicated in the tour
-all the sites mentioned in one tour can’t be seen or visited

LUGGAGE AND PERSONAL ITEMS
Private Tours Paris and its partners cannot be held responsible for the loss or the theft of personal belongings and luggage and cannot guarantee the return of personal belongings and luggage left in the vehicles or anywhere else.

YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Please double check that your passport, visas (if necessary….} are valid and allow you the appropriate travel permissions in Paris.

No refunds shall be given in case of lack or loss of the necessary documents

PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF

Extra charge for a pick up and/or a drop off outside Paris as well as tickets to Museums.

We also suggest you visit this link to help you to better discover and become more comfortable during your visit with us here in Paris.